Our tasting room is open! Friday-Sunday, 11am-5pm.
Some things are going to be a little bit different :-)
- We are offering outdoor seating only at this time. Please pay attention to the weather.
- No groups of more than six people.
- We want everyone to be safe, so social distancing is the new normal. Our servers wear masks at all times and we require our customers to wear a mask when entering the building (eg to use the restroom).
- For your wine tasting, we will offer you our glass to take home afterwards, or else leave behind a disposable 'glass'. We no longer accept glasses brought in, even from other tasting rooms.
- You may make a reservation to let us know you are coming if you wish but there is no indoor seating for the time being. Walk-ins are also welcome.
Looking for other options to get your hands on Zarpara wine?
- Stores Near You. Several Retail Outlets carry Zarpara wine.
- Curbside pickup. We offer "curbside" pickup in our parking lot. This can be "contactless" (other than the exchange of the wine). Call us at 520-222-7114 or email Rhona to make arrangements.
- Hand Delivery. We deliver wine for no charge to many locations in Arizona. Rules have been relaxed for the time being so that the delivery is now "contactless" (other than the exchange of the wine). We make regular trips to locations in Cochise County, Tucson, and Phoenix. Peruse our wine selection and give us a call at 520-222-7114 or email Rhona to get your delivery scheduled.
Any questions or want more current information? Please give us a call at 520-222-7114.
We continually monitor the CDC and AZ Department of Health guidelines and we update our website and social media as and when guidance changes.
Consider buying local during these unprecedented times!
Stay well. Cheers!
Rhona & Mark