Our tasting room is open! Friday-Sunday, 11am-5pm.
Some things are going to be a little bit different :-)
- You can make an appointment if you wish for our open hours Friday-Sunday 11am-5pm and we are happy to reserve a place for you. Walk-ins are also welcome. Please, no groups of more than six people.
- We will be practicing social distancing as much as we can. The tasting room has limited space indoors, so we will encourage people to enjoy their wine tasting on our shady outdoor patio. It's not likely, but if you arrive at a time when we are out of room, we will ask you to come back a little later and perhaps spend that time visiting another tasting room.
- For your wine tasting, we will offer you our glass to take home afterwards, or else leave behind a disposable 'glass'. We no longer accept glasses brought in, even from other tasting rooms.
Looking for other options to get your hands on Zarpara wine?
- Curbside pickup. We are offering "curbside" pickup in our parking lot. This can be "contactless" (other than the exchange of the wine). Call us at 520-222-7114 or email Rhona to make arrangements.
- Hand Delivery. We deliver wine for no charge to many locations in Arizona. Rules have been relaxed for the time being so that the delivery is now "contactless" (other than the exchange of the wine). We are making regular trips to locations in Cochise County, Tucson, and Phoenix, so please give us a call at 520-222-7114 or email Rhona to get your delivery scheduled.
- Stores Near You. Several Retail Outlets carry Zarpara wine.
Any questions or want more current information? Please give us a call at 520-222-7114.
We continually monitor the CDC and AZ Department of Health guidelines and will update our website and social media as and when guidance changes.
Consider buying local during these unprecedented times!
Stay well. Cheers!
Rhona & Mark