Due to the current reduced occupancy in the tasting room, we recommend making a reservation for our open hours Friday to Sunday to ensure inside seating. We understand that during these times, folks may want to do this, and we are happy to reserve a space for you.
Use the form to the right, or call us at 520-222-7114.
How many people are in your group? Please type that into the appointment notes. Please, no groups of more than six people. Thanks!
A wine tasting usually takes about an hour to complete.
If you are coming from Willcox, please plan on at least a half hour of travel time.
If you would like to make an appointment for sometime outside of our open hours, please call us at 520-222-7114 to make arrangements.
Here's a map to our tasting room:
Directions from Willcox:
(Start by following signs to Chiricahua National Monument).
- Take Hwy 186 east (south out of Willcox) for 6 miles.
- Turn right at Kansas Settlement Rd, travel 6 more miles.
- Turn left at Arzberger Rd (past Robbs Rd), travel 2.5 miles.
- Turn left at Lucky Lane (roads are all paved to this point).
- Follow the signs to Zarpara Vineyard - this last bit is on a well-maintained dirt road.